Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Questions I Ask Myself

Will my daughter know me? Will she be able to tell me she loves me? Will she laugh...She laughed for the first time last week and she almost made her Daddy cry. I think this was a first that actually happened with him. 

When your child is a "normal" kid and they are a little behind, you know they will get there in their own time. Depending your childs disability your child may get there just later and in some cases never will. I try to focus on what she is doing and the joy she brings us but it can't stop me from thinking, I can't turn off my mind.

As we enter March so many appts but the most important thing? She turns 6 months tomorrow. At some point I will make a blog post about her ophthalmologist appt. For now going to go pump and than play with my baby! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment