Thursday, February 7, 2013

A day of Celebration and Mourning

Today Aaliyah turns 5months at 1:38pm 5months ago she yelled for the first time. (She likes to do that.) At 1:36pm they took out Natalia who never took a breath outside of my womb. While I celebrate this day I also mourn that I will never hold Natalia again. At least in this life.

For the last 5months even though I smile, I cry. How can I not a part of me is missing. At this point they more than likely would be discovering each other, dictating my every move. Instead Aaliyah runs the show alone.

Every month on this day I take pictures of  Aaliyah on the 7th. So today I will do a post some pictures of her over the last 5 months.

1 Month Old





2 Months Old



3 Months Old







4 Months Old



5 Months Old

 
Tomorrow after her Birth to Three appointment I will update on her appointment on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. What a doll baby! I love her 5 month dress and daddy's batman shirt! I am a die hard batman fan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love the dress as well. Batman is a very important man.

      Delete
  2. Amazing your girls are 5 months old! I didn't realise they were born on the 7th, Sophie was the 7th of November :). Yay number 7! I chose room number 7 for my stay in hospital after my section too.

    She looks so cute in the pretty dresses.

    ReplyDelete