Friday, February 8, 2013

Things That Make Me Cringe

So due to the weather we are not doing the appointment review yet, I want to do it after going over everything with our PT.

So instead things that make me cringe... I will have two list. One in regards to Aaliyah and one in regards to Natalia.

Aaliyah
1) Hats... Seriously just angers me, while hats are sweet gifts and I would normally love them. She has Microcephaly literally small head. Even preemie hats tend to be big on her.
2) There is nothing wrong.... Yes there is it is called Microcephaly and Lissencephaly! The question is how far she will get. We are doing all possible to get her as far as possible but we just don't know.
3) I get some people can't make the drive here but understand we try to minimize her car time as much as possible. We save it for special days and appointments. We ask you to come to us if possible because it is what is best for her! Stop making excuses as to why you don't and get that she may want nothing to do with you because she doesn't know you.
4) I know my child, you don't! She is not your typical baby and has things you can and can't do. She is easily overwhelmed and while in the moment it may not show in the long run I pay for it. So yes I will limit how many people hold her and will step in if I see you doing something I know can set her off.
 5) I am not try to be an ass but seriously not much other than Carters (and its off brands for Target and Walmart) fit her. Some things at Babies R Us fits her. She is long and narrow things literally fall off her shoulder.
6) Do not tell us what we should or shouldn't do with her. She is our child, you can suggest things we could try but don't try to tell us what to do.

Natalia
1) Get over it... Really get over it?? She is my daughter! REALLY??  I just get over losing her?
2) At least you have Aaliyah...again REALLY? Aaliyah is NOT Natalia. They are two different little people.
3) You are dwelling. While I don't feel I am dwelling, I don't care if you think I am. She is my daughter.


Well that is all I can think of right now. :)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment